All categories
Brave MerchClothes & shoesHomeBeautyFor kidsSportArtFood

Lelya aqua cream for problematic and dehydrated skin, 50 ml

5% of your purchase goes towards rebuilding and supporting Ukraine when you pay with  
  • White
  • Transparent

LELYA Aqua Cream is an invaluable source of water for your skin, without which it is absolutely impossible to maintain the health and beauty of your skin. Lack of water, illiterate use of cosmetics, poor nutrition, frequent stress, overwork and poor sleep invariably lead to loss of moisture. Our water cream helps to restore the lipid barrier, thus making the skin stronger and naturally more attractive. We recommend using it for owners of any type of skin, especially problematic and dehydrated.
*** Did you know that dehydration of the skin leads to severe peeling, itching, tightness and rashes. This in turn leads to a rapid loss of elasticity of the skin and its premature aging.
What effect? LELYA Aqua Cream saturates the skin with life-giving moisture and helps the cells to keep it inside. In addition, the beauty product removes ugly greasy shine, gives the skin a uniform matte finish, softens it, improves firmness and elasticity, soothes, increases protective functions, accelerates damage healing and slows down aging. With this remedy, your dermis will forget about dryness, dehydration and puffiness. The face will look rested, well-groomed and noticeably rejuvenated.
The Benefits of LELYA Aqua Cream ingredients:

Bamboo (powder and extract) is similar to cucumber in terms of the content of nutrients, that is, most of it is water (92%), and the remaining 8% include protein, zinc, polysaccharides, fiber, phosphorus, iron and silicon. Therefore, the plant, first of all, perfectly moisturizes the skin. And in addition, it mattifies well, increases its elasticity, preserves turgor, removes puffiness, smoothes relief, improves color, tones, slows down age-related changes, regenerates, protects from the influence of ultraviolet and other external factors.

Aloe leaf extract. The Aloe plant is one of the most unique, because it consists of 99% water. In addition, it contains a lot of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and other substances valuable for the skin. Thanks to such a luxurious content, the extract deeply moisturizes the skin, relieves inflammation, softens, accelerates regeneration, slows down age-related changes and enhances protective functions.

Glycerin, collecting water molecules directly from the air, fills the skin with moisture. In addition, the substance has a slight tightening effect, smoothes shallow wrinkles, increases elasticity and nourishes with a complex of valuable trace elements.

Hyaluronic acid, the molecules of which are able to retain moisture in 1 thousand it intensely moisturizes the skin, thereby making it more taut, elastic, fresh, young and protected from the effects of environmental factors.

How to use LELYA Aqua Cream?

Apply a small amount of the product to the previously cleansed dry skin of the face and distribute evenly, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips. You can use LELYA Aqua Cream both during the day and at night. Frequency – 1-2 times a day.