Hydrophilic oil is a new generation multifunctional and physiologically cleanser with incredibly light, comfortable texture and safe natural composition. The texture of the product is gradually transformed from oil to gel, and if from gel to milk. Can be used for sensitive and dehydrated skin. The combination of hemp and grape seed oils intensively nourishes the skin, softens and soothes it, prevents comedones and inflammation, has a protective and healing effect.
BHA acids in the oil are responsible for anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, mild exfoliation of dead cells from the skin surface, as well as reducing the production of sebum. Green clay and matcha powder intensively detoxify the skin of the face, improve its color, make it radiant from the inside.
• Make-up removal, including around the eyes
• Thoroughly cleanses the skin
• Seboregulation, reduces the sebum production
• Has anti-inflammatory effects
• Prevents the appearance of blackheads and comedones
• Hemp seed oil reduces sensitivity, reduces inflammation, instantly absorbed, leaving no film.
• Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, reduces the negative effects of sunlight and prevents premature aging of the skin.
• Grape seed oil tones, has a healing effect, reduces the sebum production.
• BHA acids have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, gently exfoliate dead cells from the skin surface, and reduce the production of sebum.
• Green clay and matcha powder intensively detoxify the skin of the face, improve its color, make it radiant from the inside.
• Vegetable emulsifier based on sucrose - intensively dissolves dirt without overdrying and damaging the protective barrier, helps to easily wash off the hydrophilic oil from the face and gives a feeling of silkiness after.
1. Apply a small amount of product with dry hands to dry skin.
2. Massage the oil along the massage lines with light massage movements.
3. Wet your hands with water and repeat the massage. The hydrophilic agent, when interacting with water, turns into a delicate milk that must be washed off with.
Afterwards, we recommend using a cleansing foam or gel to complete the cleansing ritual.
Purpose: As the first step in cleansing the skin in the morning and in the evening.
Glycerin *, Castor Oil *, Hemp Oil *, Capriclik / Capric Triglycerides *, Grape Seed Oil *, Macadamia Oil *, Water, Sucrose Laurate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Sucrose Stearate *, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid , Matcha *.
* Raw materials of Organic (Natural) Origin