SOS remedy instantly removes redness, physiologically dries and effectively fights rashes. Calamine powder, tea tree and camphor have powerful antibacterial properties, remove inflammation and rashes, reduce the appearance of new ones. Salicylic acid, gluconolactone and niacinamide deeply cleanse pores and regulate sebum secretion.
14 ACTIVE components are aimed at reducing inflammation and combating rashes.
• Immediately dries acne
• Relieves redness, itching and soreness
• Brightens post-acne, pigment spots
• Smooths the texture of the skin after acne
• Regulates secretion of sebum
• Deeply cleanses pores from sebum
• Soothes the inflammatory response
• Makes the skin matte
• Calamine dries acne and inflammatory elements, prevents the appearance of new ones, reduces redness and itching.
• Camphor and Tea tree oil have powerful antibacterial properties, prevent actively inflammation, reduce irritation and itching.
• Niacinamide regulates sebum secretion, minimizes the size of pores, reduces redness, soothes inflammation, effectively brightens post-acne and rashes.
• Salicylic acid, Zinc PCA, Gluconolactone deeply cleanse the pores from bacteria that cause the appearance of inflammatory elements, minimize size of pores, delicately exfoliate dead cells, smooth the texture and brighten places after inflammatory elements.
• Azelaic acid reduces the number of breakouts and fights acne, brightens pigmentation and post-acne.
Do not shake before use.
1. Using a cotton bud, apply a small amount of sediment on the pre cleansed area of the skin where the acne is located.
2. Use at night pointwise on the acne.
3. Do not dip used once cotton bud in the solution again.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Calamine*, Aqua, White Clay*, Camphora, Urea*, Methylsulfonylmethane, Niacinamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Black Willow Extract*, Allantoin, Gluconolactone, Zinc Pca, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Salicylic Acid.