Physiological gel based on an innovative gelling agent with phospholipids gently cleanses the skin and at the same time restores damaged areas of the skin, giving a feeling of silkiness. The active ingredient with pomegranate enzymes exfoliates keratin cells and polishes the skin, making it matte. The natural complex of 7 extracts (sage, ivy, lemon, fucus and others) has powerful antiseptic properties, regulates sebum secretion and prevents rashes.
• Intensively cleanses from dirt and unstable makeup
• Restores damaged areas of the protective layer of the skin
• Gently exfoliates keratin cells and polishes the skin surface
• Improves and evens out facial tone
• Makes the skin matte
• Smoothes the relief of the skin
• Fights rashes
• Prevents the appearance of closed and open comedones and other inflammations
• Prevents dehydration, gives a feeling of silkiness and fullness
• Moisturizes the skin and removes the feeling of tightness
• Stimulates the development of beneficial skin microbiome
• An innovative gelling agent cleanses the skin of the face from fatty dirt and make-up residues, and also restores damaged skin areas by replenishing the deficiency with phospholipids that make up our skin. As a result, a silky skin without feelings of tightness after washing.
• Pomegranate enzymes physiologically cleanse the skin of dead skin cells, polish the skin, even out the relief, improve the complexion and stimulate its own collagen and hyaluronic acid to synthesize.
• 7 plant extracts (sage, ivy, lemon, fucus and others) with pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, remove rashes and soothe the inflammatory reaction, prevent the appearance of new closed and open comedones and other rashes.
• Mint hydrolate has anti-inflammatory and sebum-regulating properties, makes the skin matte and toned, improves skin color and turgor, and fights rashes.
Recommended for any age. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Copes with light non-waterproof makeup.
The cleansing gel is the second and obligatory stage of skin care, after hydrophilic oil.
1. Apply a small amount of gel on moisturized skin.
2. Massage the face and rinse with water.
The product can be used in the morning as a stand-alone, and in the evening after using hydrophilic oil.