The skin of the face needs regular protection from the aggressive effects of the sun's rays, but it is especially important to protect it from radiation in the summer, when the number of sunny days reaches its maximum. Thanks to a highly effective system of UVA/UVB filters, vitamin E and shea oil in its composition, moisturizing facial sun cream from Lunnitsa (SPF 15) helps to protect the skin from dangerous rays and irritation. It also promotes even, beautiful distribution of tan, reduces damage from exposure to the active sun, nourishes and restores the skin, prevents the risk of wrinkles and age spots. Moisturizing sunscreen from Lunnitsa (SPF 15) is suitable for all skin types and does not leave a white cast after application. Safe, balanced pH level of 5.5.
Moisturizing sunscreen SPF 15 from Lunnitsa has three-factor protection:
1. UV filters of the first type protect against UVA radiation, which causes skin aging, allergies, the appearance of age spots, wrinkles and wrinkles. This type of radiation penetrates the deep layers of the dermis all year round, through glass and clouds.
2. UV filters of the second type protect against UVB radiation, which causes burns, makes tanning dangerous and often causes melanoma.
3. Vitamin E protects against free radicals. It is an oxidant that protects the skin from the sun's rays and takes care of an even, beautiful tan, moisturizes, softens and prevents aging.
Active ingredients of moisturizing sunscreen SPF 15 from Lunnitsa:
UV filters are natural physical filters that protect the skin from rays of the A and B spectrum. Both types of these rays have a negative effect on the skin. Rays of the A spectrum penetrate deep into the skin, they are responsible for tanning and cause aging, the appearance of pigment spots, uneven tone and dryness. The rays of the B spectrum do not work so deeply, but accompany the appearance of burns. Such a negative effect of two groups of rays inevitably leads to dehydration of the skin, and also causes skin cancer. UV filters protect against visible and blue light, restore UV-damaged DNA, prevent burns and slow down the aging process.
Vitamin E – has deep moisturizing, antioxidant and rejuvenating properties. It protects the skin from sunlight, preventing the possible formation of pigment spots. Vitamin E has an anti-inflammatory and strengthening effect, evens skin tone, softens it and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
Shea oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins (A, F, E), proteins, triglycerides, carbohydrates and other substances. It is highly valued for its ability to moisturize the skin well, nourish, increase elasticity, stimulate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and collagen, smooth out shallow wrinkles, relieve inflammation and irritation, protect against UV rays and heal damage. Does not cause the appearance of comedones, does not clog pores.
15-30 minutes before going out in the sun, apply the cream evenly on the skin of the face and leave it until it is completely absorbed. Repeat the application after bathing, washing or wiping.
* Recommended for daily care as protection against UV rays. Avoid excessive sun exposure even when using sunscreen.
Features of SPF 15 Moisturizing facial sunscreen:
- provides a wide range of protection against UVA and UVB rays;
- protects the skin from photoaging caused by daily UV radiation;
- blocks the ingress of polluting particles from the external environment onto the skin;
- provides intensive antioxidant protection;
- deeply moisturizes the skin for 24 hours;
- light and non-greasy texture.