Advantages of hair spray:
- The spray is based on hydrolates of mint, which tones the skin;
- Thanks to a complex of active components (niacinamide, caffeine and zinc), it improves blood microcirculation in the hair bulb, which stimulates hair growth;
- Moisturizes and restores the microbiome of the skin;
- Normalizes the work of sebaceous glands.
- Important: Hair grows at a rate of 0.5-1.5 cm per month, depending on genetic characteristics, so results can be seen after a month of using the product.
Stimulation of hair growth, seboregulation, moisturizing and skin regeneration.
Apply the spray to the wet scalp after washing, and evenly distribute with massaging movements over the surface of the skin. Or apply before going to bed on dry scalp, before washing your hair in the morning.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Before use, check for individual sensitivity at the bend of the elbow.
Store at a temperature of 5 to 20°C. Avoid direct sunlight.
The shelf life is 6 months from the date of production.
Mint hydrolate, niacinamide, inulin, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, caffeine, PCA zinc, D-panthenol, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid.