This enzyme-based exfoliator for sensitive skin types gently cleanses and exfoliates keratinized skin particles thanks to its cranberry extract. Naringenin has powerful anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties and reduces the visible signs of dilated capillaries. Vitamin B5 activates cellular metabolism and starts the healing process at a deep level.
• Gently cleanses the skin of keratin cells and accumulated sebum
• Lightens spots after rashes
• Evens out facial tone
• Accelerates the renewal of the epidermis and stimulates cell regeneration
• Enzymes of cranberry extract gently and very gently cleanse the skin.
• Naringenin - a component of tomato and citrus peel - has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, reduces the appearance of dilated capillaries.
• Vitamin B5 - an oily form of pantothenic acid - speeds up metabolism in skin cells, helps to start the process of reducing inflammation and irritation.
1. Apply a sufficient layer on cleansed skin and leave for 5-15 minutes, keeping moist
2. Rinse thoroughly
3. Apply the cream to your skin type.
Use 2-3 times a week.
Aqua, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobacillus/Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrat, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Squalane (Olive), Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Algin, Panthenyl Triacetate, Naringenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Parfum, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool