The acid peeling for all skin types exfoliates dead skin cells delicately and physiologically, cleanses and tightens pores, illuminates effectively post-acne spots and regulates sebum secretion. The complex of lemon and orange acids AHA, salicylic acid BHA and gluconolactone PHA gives a remarkable result of renewed skin with a uniform relief without blackheads, comedones and other rashes.
• Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and grinds the skin surface
• Narrows pores, reduces sebum secretion
• Reduces traces of postacne, grinds the stratum corneum
• Increases collagen synthesis by 53%
• Increases skin elasticity, improves tone
• Eliminates dryness and peeling
• Accelerates skin regeneration
• Fruit acids AHA, salicylic acid BHA, gluconolactone PHA gently exfoliate dead cells and grind the skin surface, narrow pores, reduce sebum secretion, reduce traces of postacne.
• Bamboo powder soft fibers that grind the stratum corneum.
• Inca inch oil helps the skin to regenerate faster, has high antioxidant activity. It is a source of omega-6, omega-9.
• Niacinamide (vitamin B3) increases collagen synthesis by 53%, eliminates dryness, reduces the depth of wrinkles.
• Zn PCA regulates the sebaceous glands, evens out the relief of the skin.
• Once a week in the evening if you have dry, dehydrated, or sensitive skin and if you use other acid-containing products daily.
• Twice a week in the evening if you have insensitive skin, skin with enlarged pores, pitted acne scars, or active rashes.
• When using the mask for the first time, start with a five-minute exposure;
• Afterward, you can gradually increase the exposure time to 15 minutes.
Method of use:
1. Apply an exfoliation mask to dry cleansed skin for 5-15 minutes, avoiding the area around the eyes.
2. Before rinsing, massage the face with dry hands to gently polish your skin with the bamboo fibers.
3. Rinse the mask off with plenty of water of a room temperature.
• Hypersensitive skin
• Rehabilitation period after the peeling course
• Individual intolerance of certain ingredients
• Pregnancy and lactation - to reduce the risk of hyperpigmentation
• In summer, be sure to apply SPF protection
The product contains fruit acids and is a surface peeling (analog of the salon procedure), redness and tingling are possible and are a normal reaction.
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitane Olivate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Panthenol, Propanediol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Gluconolacton, Inca Inchi Oil, Babasu Batter, Niacinamide, Zn PCA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Selix nigra (Black Willow) Bark Extract, Lecithin, Sunflower seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.