When creating a medicinal drug, a special technique is used - an ozonator. With its help, hemp oil of a high degree of purification is saturated with ozone.
As a result of the interaction of gas with fats, a new compound is formed, which:
- strengthens capillary walls, has anti-couperosis effect on the skin
- has a pronounced regenerating effect
- has an anti-inflammatory effect, which allows you to use it for redness on various areas of the skin, rashes, peeling, small wounds.
- has a unique ability to provide absolutely every cell of the skin with oxygen
- helps restore the skin's protective barrier
- has the ability to retain moisture, therefore it is effective as a moisturizing agent
- helps to restore elasticity and elasticity of the skin, smoothes out wrinkles and nourishes the skin
- an excellent regulator of sebaceous glands
- able to bind free radicals, protecting the skin from premature aging.
- oily skin
- sensitive skin with redness
- signs of photo- and chrono-aging of the skin starting from the age of 30-35
Effect of the procedure:
- reduction of acne manifestations
- skin rejuvenation and smoothing of small and deeper wrinkles
- elimination of tightness and dryness of the skin
- reducing the number of black spots
Distribute the peeling evenly on the face, enough 1-2 ml per zone, gently massage the skin, avoiding the area around the eyes and nostrils. The intensity of the massage movements and the duration of the massage can vary from 2 to 5 minutes, depending on the individual characteristics of the skin, the desired level of penetration and sensations. The number of layers is individual - from 1 to 3. Exposure can last from 5 to 15 minutes. Does not require neutralization. Wash with water, apply a post-peeling mask.
trichloroacetic acid, ozonated hemp oil, lactic acid, mandelic acid, oleic acid, vitamin A, carnosine, lysine, proline, glycine, valine, phenylalanine, threonine, methionine, tryptophan, pethidine, cysteine, arginine, rhabdosia red, cigezbekia orientalis, citrate silver.