Due to its active composition, thermoactive wrapping penetrates 3 cm deep into the skin, heats it up and has a lymphatic drainage effect. It is developed based on innovative technology of 20% bioavailable caffeine, which penetrates the skin 112% more actively than a conventional caffeine wrap and actively breaks down fat deposits, water stagnation, etc. The complex of red algae reduces the processes of water stagnation, removes excess fluid and toxins from the body.
• Intensively breaks down and slows down the growth of subcutaneous fat deposits
• Removes toxins and excess fluid
• Improves skin turgor, increases its elasticity
• Visibly tightens the contours of the body
• Fights orange peel
• It has a pronounced anti-cellulite and lymphatic drainage effect
• The MicroPatch Caffeine Complex on 112% better and more intensely penetrates the skin and accelerates the breakdown of accumulated fat deposits, prevents the appearance of new ones.
• The SLIM-EXCESS red algae complex works with caffeine, intensively breaks down and slows down the growth of subcutaneous fat deposits, removes toxins and excess fluid.
• Vanilla ether has a thermoactive effect, improving microcirculation, but does not burn.
1. Apply to problem areas in a thick layer
2. Wrap it with a plastic wrap
3. Hold for 20-30 minutes
4. Rinse off with cool water
5. Apply the anti-cellulite lipolytic body cream for the best effect
* Avoid contact with mucous membranes
Aqua, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl
Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate*, Pentylene Glycol*, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Caffeine, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sorbitan Caprylate*, Propanediol*, Benzoic Acid*, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, CI 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex), Parfum**, Citral, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
**from essential oils