It gently cleanses, refreshes, and maintains the microflora of your intimate area. Inulin and lactobacilli have an antibacterial effect, inhibit the growth of pathogenic microflora, and reduce inflammation. The foam is recommended for the prevention of fungal infections. We also recommend this wash for a comprehensive treatment and prevention of candidiasis and vulvovaginitis in both adults and children
• Gentle cleansing and refreshing
• Stimulation of the growth of lactobacilli
• Restoration of the barrier function of the microflora
• Normalization of the pH level
• Provision of protection against bacteria and infections
• Relief of inflammation of your skin and mucous membranes
• The enzyme lactobacilli inhibits the growth of pathogenic microflora, fungi, yeast. Helps prevent candidiasis, vulvovaginitis, including and in children.
• Inulin - a natural prebiotic with conditioning action, which stimulates the growth of lactobacilli, restores the barrier function of the microflora and reduces inflammation.
• Lactic acid normalizes the pH level and maintains the microflora, thus providing protection against bacteria and infections.
• Mint flower water has a deodorizing effect, relieves inflammation of the skin and mucous membranes.
• Derivatives of vegetable sugars and sunflower oil - an organic emollient. Leaves after washing on the skin easy conditioning and smoothness, prevents the feeling of dryness.
1. Apply a small amount of foam on the intimate areas
2. Foam and rinse thoroughly.
Suitable for daily use.
Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Leaf Distillate) Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment*, Sunfloweroyl Methylglucamide*, Inulin*, Fructose*, Lactic acid, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, D-Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal.