A unique product for general health and rejuvenation.
4 TYPES OF GERMINATED GRAINS OF CEREALS
Sprouted grain is a balanced living food. It is an excellent source of vitamins and nutrients. Helps to improve metabolic processes and normalize the functions of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Normalizes the thyroid gland
• Strengthens the immune system and is a means of prevention and recovery from disease
• Has a powerful antioxidant effect
• Slows down the aging process
• Purifies the blood and saturates the tissues with oxygen
• Improves liver function
• Removes heavy metals, radionuclides, toxins, toxins from the body
germinated grains of wheat, oats, barley, corn; kelp (brown algae), spirulina (blue-green algae), chondrus curly (red algae), chlorella (green algae), fucus bubble (brown algae), alfalfa, hematococcus pluvialis (green algae).
• Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, PP
• Folic acid
• More than 40 micro and macro elements
• Selenium and alginates (enterosorbents)
• Protein, enzymes
• Organic iodine
METHOD OF RECEPTION:
1 tablespoon once a day
You can dilute with water with the addition of lemon, tomato juice - to taste.