Hemp oil is an ideal ratio of omega-6, omega-3, and omega-9 fatty acids that play an important role in supporting your body's health and immune system. This oil contains 80% essential fatty acids, which is the highest among all plants.
Hemp oil contains:
• vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E;
• antioxidants, proteins, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids;
• calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, iron, zinc, phosphorus;
• linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linoleic acid (omega-3).
• hypocholesterolemic effect (reduces the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood and helps to clean blood vessels from cholesterol plaques);
• mild analgesic, soothing and anti-inflammatory effect;
• oil has a beneficial effect on the nervous system;
• contributes to the improvement of metabolism;
• used to care for dry and sluggish skin;
• regenerating and restorative effect (due to the content of alpha-linoleic acid);
• can be used to treat high cholesterol, atherosclerosis and skin disorders.
Use in food: hemp oil is very well assimilated and absorbed by our body, so it is actively used in culinary recipes. The oil will give dishes a light, pleasant taste. Ideal for use as salad dressing, sauces and marinades. It should be added to vegetable dishes, cereals, snacks.
Cosmetics: a component for therapeutic cosmetics. Component for hair and nail care products.