TOP NOTES coconut milk, bergamot, honey
HEART NOTES clove leaf, cinnamon leaf, cardamom
BOTTOM NOTES cookies, warm milk, vanilla
Volume: 100 ml
Operating Time: 15 hours
Material: Soy wax
Benefits of soy wax PURITY:
1. Longer Burning - Soy wax has a lower melting point which means it burns up to 50% longer than paraffin wax candles.
2. Non-Toxic - As soy wax is made from vegetable oil it is clean burning and releases no known carcinogens when it is burnt.
3. Renewable Resource - Soybeans are an environmentally friendly, sustainable and a renewable resource.
5. Easier to clean - Spills of soy wax is much easier to get out of fabrics or table cloths as it is biodegradable, with a simple wipe and its gone. Soy wax can also be used on the skin (but always to a patch test before hand)
6. Crackling Wood Wick - Listen to the distinctive crackle that is reminiscent of cozy nights by the fireplace or campfire.
Rules of use
- The first time using your candle, allow your wax to burn until the full surface has melted to the edge of the jar to prevent tunneling. This ensures that your candle burns evenly throughout it lifespan.
- All wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before lighting every time to ensure the candle burns properly.
- Don’t light the candle next to flammable objects such as: carpets, duvets, clothes, books, curtains etc. Keep away from children and animals. It is important to place the burning candle somewhere where a child or a pet could not reach or move it.
- Never burn a candle for more than 3 hours, because the amount of wax formed around the wick is too big and can affect the quality of the candle. Put the flame out after 3 burning hours, wait till the wax has hardened and light it up again.
- Don’t blow out the candle!Put a lid on the candle so that the flame dies when the oxygen isn’t available to get the flame running anymore. After a few seconds, remove the lid. Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.