Refusal of the order and return of goods within Ukraine
It may happen that for certain reasons the buyer refuses the order. We want all participants in the buying process to know how to act in a particular situation and that is why we have prepared this information for you ;-)
Canceling an order before it is shipped
If the order was canceled by the seller or buyer before it was sent by mail, the money is automatically returned to the buyer's card from which the payment was made. As a rule, the money will already be on the card within 24 hours from the moment of cancellation of the order, but in some cases the refund may take up to 7 calendar days.
The buyer also has the opportunity to review the product at the post office and refuse it on the spot. In this case, the refund will be made according to the same scheme as when canceling the order before it is sent.
At the same time, the funds paid by the buyer for the payment of the service for forwarding and delivery of the parcel are not returned to the buyer.
Return or exchange the order after receipt
If the buyer has the need to return the already received product to the seller or exchange it for a similar one, if the product did not satisfy him in terms of shape, dimensions, style, color, size or for other reasons it cannot be used for its intended purpose, then this can also be easily done. And here are recommendations that you should pay attention to when returning or exchanging goods:
1. The buyer has 14 calendar days to return or exchange the product from the moment of receipt (not counting the day of delivery), unless a longer period is established by the seller.
2. In order to start the process of returning or exchanging the product that did not suit you, notify the Seller in the Marketplace chat about your desire to return or exchange the product and indicate the reason for the return or exchange.
3. Be sure to agree on the moment of payment for the return delivery of the product and re-delivery of the product in case of its exchange (who will bear such costs: the buyer or the seller). As a rule, in the case of the buyer's consent to bear such costs, they are borne by the buyer who was not satisfied with the product.
4. Before making the shipment, please make sure that the product is in the condition in which you received it*. Carefully package the shipment so that the item is not damaged during delivery. Also, check whether the product you want to return or exchange is not included in the List of non-exchangeable (returnable) products.
*Exchange of goods of appropriate quality is carried out if it has not been used and if its appearance, consumer properties, seals, labels, as well as the settlement document issued to the buyer together with the sold goods, or an electronic settlement document sent to the e-mail address provided by the consumer, have been preserved.
5. The seller must specify the return address in the chat.
6. After you have sent the product, please write to us at [email protected] in the Care Department in order to begin the process of returning the funds paid to the seller for the product to the card from which the payment was made . (The seller is obliged to return the money to the buyer no later than 30 (thirty) days from the moment of notification by the buyer about the termination of the agreement for the sale of goods and its return to the seller).