Rules for publishing reviews
How to leave a review:
- As soon as the buyer receives the goods, the system automatically marks the sale.
- After the order is marked as completed: the buyer and seller receive a request for feedback. Inquiries are available in your profile: Menu (right of the photo) - My feedback, and a notification will be sent to your email address.
- Queries are sorted by date they appeared.
- Note that you need to choose - positive or negative feedback you want to leave. If an unpleasant situation occurred during the purchase / sale, tell us about it in your review. Be sure to briefly describe the essence of the situation. Empty negative or non-informative reviews (for example, "I do not recommend") will not be moderated and will be rejected.
What is positive and negative feedback?
It is a tool that helps users make secure transactions. In the user's profile and in the product card under his login, you can always find the number of positive (green) and negative (red) reviews.
All negative reviews are tested. This may take about 7 days.
Negative feedback will be rejected if:
- Correspondence in whole or in part was not through Made With Bravery.
- The buyer threw away the thing or did something with it (rights, ironing, repairing, etc.).
-The buyer wrote a review about the quality of the goods, but more than 30 days have passed since receiving the item.
- Contains false information and / or profanity.
- Feedback that the user took the details and did not pay for the thing.
- The review does not contain details and / or is written in revenge for those who have already left a negative review of the agreement.
In addition, a Care Specialist can review your correspondence to see if there really was a sale, check the facts. If the sale was not or written in the review is not confirmed by correspondence, such feedback will be rejected.
What should I do if I have not received feedback on the agreement:
It happens: "We, for our part, highly recommend and ask all users (in letters, alerts) to write reviews. We can no longer influence this. But you can! Write to the user that you will be grateful for the feedback, and leave it to him comment from yourself It is likely that he will respond to the request.