Rules for sellers
We strive to ensure that Made With Bravery has the best offer and the best sellers receive maximum attention. Therefore, we have compiled a few rules that will help you be such a seller. Also, for non-compliance with certain rules, we may delete or block the seller's profile.
1. It is forbidden to create multiple profiles on Made With Bravery. Both sellers and buyers.
2. It is forbidden to send in correspondence, place in ads and in the information "About me" contacts (phone number, links to other resources, nicknames in instant messengers, etc.)
3. transfer communication with the buyer to social networks, instant messengers, to third-party sites, as well as to telephone mode.
4. We recommend promptly accept orders. This affects your reputation as a seller.
Ideally, if you accept the order within 24 hours. This is important for buyers, most of them are not ready to wait for a response to an order for more than a day.
You will find the details of the order in the dialogue with the buyer, where you can also discuss the terms of payment. All orders are stored in the "My sales" section.
5. Always respond if you have a conflict with the buyer
If the buyer writes to you about his claims regarding the received order, you are obliged to respond and try to resolve the issue without our intervention.
We respond to every customer request. In the event of a conflict situation, we contact the seller. If the seller does not respond to either us or the buyer, his account ceases to exist.
6. Keep track of your score. If your Made With Bravery account has less than 1 UAH, then your profile will be automatically deactivated until you top up your account on Brave.ua.
Important! When concluding transactions, the seller is obliged to use only his personal data. The use of fictitious names and/or contact information of others is prohibited. Otherwise, Made With Bravery reserves the right to restrict access to the service and / or delete such a profile.